Happy Halloween and Welcome November!

by - Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hi guys just wanted to greet you all a happy happy Halloween! I have not made any Halloween craft cause it's not the way we commemorate All Soul's Day here in the Philippines. People here used to go to cemeteries and pray for their loved ones. However, as time passed some Filipinos organized Halloween parties for children or even office mates. It's a way to have fun while reminiscing your relatives death and going to heaven. All Soul's Day and All Saint's Day is not about getting sad it's a way to pay tribute to the dead. We can have fun but at the same time don't forget to give respect to the souls around us.

Welcome November! In just a few blinks DECEMBER would be here so I'm really excited about making Christmas crafts. I hope you too.

What can you say about my blog's new look? Please leave a comment. I'll appreciate it too if you will like our Facebook Page or even follow me on Twitter. You can also check my Tumblr and follow me. It's up on the Menu Bar. Please check it out!

Good day everyone!


You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...