Online Shopping Experience

by - Sunday, January 13, 2013


Hi! I can't believe I finally did my first online shopping. It's not actually shopping but I bought something on the internet using my Paypal balance. As I've said on my previous post, even though I had an unverified Paypal account I still managed to look for an online shop who accepts Paypal balance as payment. And all payments were accurate and has no hidden charges whatsoever.

So here's what happened...

I checked first how much balance I had on my Paypal account. Then, I searched on Google the TOP ONLINE STORES here in the Philippines. And one by one I visited their sites. It was like I was on the mall checking all the boutiques and shops. Every online store has their own trends of clothes and stuff. Their products are all pretty and it matches what we saw on a real boutique at the mall. There's just this little difference with the price but it's reasonable especially that you don't have to go outside just to buy a pair of earrings. Online Shopping is really convenient, you shop while you're at home. That's the power of technology. 

After checking a few of them, I finally found the shop I'd like to do business with.  I found it on Multiply and they also had a Facebook account. Multiply stores accept payment from Paypal, and that made the payment process easier. Other shops need bank accounts or you have to go to the back and deposit your payment on their account which seems a big effort for me. Anyway, the store I'm talking about is EAZY FASHION. They have lots of cute stuff that every girly girl would like. The best thing I like about their shop is that they answer the queries of their customers. I can say that they had good customer service which was a plus when you have an online store where people cannot see who sells the products. 


And after browsing their items, I decided what I NEED to buy at the moment. There's a big difference in what we NEED and what we WANT right? 'Cause if I bought what I want my Paypal balance would not be enough to cover it all. So for now, I needed a new pair of earphones and luckily they had that on-hand. I picked the color I want and put that on my shopping cart. You have to register first before you could continue the transaction. After registration, I waited for their confirmation email and they led me to their Multiply Account and that's where I finally paid for the item I purchased. It was a nice experience. I shopped online, I used my money on my Paypal and they're shipping the item I need in just a few hours. 


Here's the Mango Orange Lollipop Earphone I ordered from Eazy Fashion

I waited for two business days and I received the item I purchased with a free gift included. Eazy Fashion give gifts to first time customers like me. I was glad that online shopping is that easy. No question why a lot of us choose this method than going to the mall and waiting in line to purchase the item we want. 

How about your first Online Shopping experience? Share it here!


You May Also Like

1 check comments here

  1. You can buy anything you want on your unverfied paypal on this site with free shipping worldwide
    This is DealXtreme
    Here's the link to the site i am talking.
    http://dx.com/?Utm_rid=65436992&Utm_source=affiliate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...