HOW TO SPEND YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE

by - Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year's over and everything's back to normal. I was really motivated to make a post this morning and I chose this topic because this kept me busy the whole week. 

As I posted last November 2012, I have started a Paypal account because I worked online at Cloudcrowd. If you wanna know how, check it here. I worked for Cloudcrowd the whole month, in which I earned a few bucks. I haven't use the money I earned yet and just recently I suddenly had the idea to use it online.

But something's bothering me. I wasn't sure if I could really spent my Paypal balance with online shopping because I have an unverified Paypal account. Paypal gave three choices on how I could use my Paypal balance:

I can't do the last two choices because I don't have any bank account or cards to use which left me the first choice. So, I did a research on how I could spend my Paypal balance. Some websites says that I could not use my Paypal balance when my account is still unverified. But through the forums I visited I found out that I could still use my Paypal balance even if I have an unverified account. Some online shops accept payment from unverified Paypal account others not. So, if you're in the same situation like mine, you should check the shopping guidelines of the store you opted to shop first. E-mail the store owner and ask them if they accept payment from unverified accounts. There's nothing wrong about that and most of the store owners are kind to respond on emails for possible customers. 

When the store says that they accept payment from unverified Paypal account you can now choose the items you want to buy, put them in your shopping cart, wait for the confirmation email and they'll guide you to the payment process wherein you could choose the payment method you want, in this case choose Paypal and you will be led to sign in on your account and check the purchase you made. After that, the store will send you a receipt and at the same time Paypal will send you an email confirming the payment you have made. And your item will be on its way. 

As a first timer, I have learned that Paypal uses first your balance when you shop online. If you have enough balance on your account there's nothing to worry about but if you want to buy something but you don't have enough balance you should verify first your Paypal account and attach a bank account or cards you can use. Paypal really made online shopping easier. They serve as your online wallet. So, if your working online it's better to have a Paypal account.

Now, with my unverified Paypal account, I received money and I can spend my balance online. If you have any questions just leave a comment. 

Where Do I Shop with my Unverified Paypal Account? Check that on my upcoming post. 


You May Also Like

1 check comments here

  1. You can buy anything you want on your unverfied paypal on this site with free shipping worldwide
    This is DealXtreme
    Here's the link to the site i am talking.
    http://dx.com/?Utm_rid=65436992&Utm_source=affiliate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...