A cute way to wrap earrings

by - Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hi there teen crafters! i just finished another project recently and i'm going to share to you how I made it. This is another easy Do-it-yourself crochet project that you can finish in just a few minutes. I got the inspiration after watching a YouTube tutorial. This is super easy to make and again perfect for beginners out there.




Please watch the tutorial on Youtube first and you'll learn a lot. I always love watching tutorials on YouTube because I believe I am a visual learner. I could easily learn things after watching someone do it. But it's up to you guys! Aside from video tutorials you could also opt the crochet patterns available on the web. There are sites giving off free patterns that you can print out and understand easily. You just have to familiarize yourself with the codes they're using.





So, back to the newest project I made...I call this the little mushroom earring bag. I did this because I was looking for a unique way to wrap the earrings that I wanted to give to a friend of mine. Then, I came upon this video on my Facebook Page's News feed. I watched the tutorial and tried it immediately.

Materials needed
I used 2 monaco crochet threads instead of yarn but I didn't consumed all so you can used the extra thread for another pattern. Then, you'll need a crochet hook that matches the size of your thread.




I followed the same procedures on the tutorial and did few revisions to achieve the small size that I desired. And as you can see, instead of doing knots for the handle I just inserted a piece of thread to hold the cover and the base. I wanted it to be simple. But it is up to you. You can experiment on the size and add some chains at times to achieve the look you liked. Just practice doing more patterns and soon we'll be like those great moms that does great crochets. <3 <3





You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...