DIY Earring Revamp

by - Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hey guys!

What's up?

I found an old pair of earrings yesterday and I thought it needs some redesigning. Since I can't think of any easy craft the past few days, this would be a nice DIY. Here's what I did...



This is what the earrings look before I revamp them.





I used different colors of nail polish to revamp the earrings: clear, pearl purple, and cerulean.



After, cleaning off the dust I started to paint them. I can't think of any cute design because of the irregularity of the earrings.


I just put the first coating of pearl purple on the top and bottom part.


Then, I opted the simple PEACE sign...


I painted the sides too to avoid rusting.



Finally, I put a coat of clear nail polish to flatten off the design and to add lush.


And that's it!



If you have old pieces of earrings why not revamp them into something new. You can also use cloth or crochet flowers to cover  the earring, add buttons or beads too. It's up to your imagination to make your earrings more stylish and up-to-date. I hope I inspired you to DIY revamp your old earrings!


Have a nice DIY day!



Linked this to:

Pursuit of Functional Home

You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...