DIY Cord (Paracord/Rastaclats) Bracelet

by - Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hey guys! If you've been wanting to know how you can make your own easy version of Rastaclats and Paracords here's my DIY version:



Note: I found this tutorial on YouTube by helloiampika. So, if you want you can check YouTube for shoelace bracelet tutorials. I just use different material here. Instead of using shoelace, I opted a recycled one.



All you need:
 pair of scissors
 cloth cut-outs from old shirts
 clip
















I joined this link up party today!


Happy Crafting!

You May Also Like

2 check comments here

  1. You are so generous! I just love finding beautiful and artistic freebies like this. They really brighten up my day, thank you!
    clippingpath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...