How to make Banana Pancakes

by - Monday, June 25, 2018

Since we had a one-ingredient snack, I thought of having a two-ingredient breakfast too. Yes! You heard it right, only two ingredients needed.

I learned this through a video around FB but I could not remember who owned it. You can try searching this on YouTube I guess, if it's available. This is easy to make too and I know some of you have already tried this too.

It's my first time trying this one so come join me as I make a Banana Pancake with no-added sugar. 




What we need are three (3) pieces of ripe bananas. Make sure they are ripe because we need it to be a bit sweet. Then 2 pieces of eggs. 

Here's what you have to do: 
Remove the skin of the bananas and slice them into thin pieces. Once you're done, mash them all together. Add in 2 eggs and whisk them all together. Until you get a kinda runny mixture like what I have here. 


Then, heat your non-stick pan on medium heat. Lower it down when it is hot. Then, pour in about three tablespoon of the mixture and form a circle. Just like when your making a pancake. When the sides turn golden brown, turn the pancake the other side and let it cook until it is golden brown too. Remove from the heat. You can top it with powdered sugar, chocolate or maple syrup or honey and butter. 



My gosh! This is so good. I love bananas too! Try this recipe too!
Bananas are known to be rich in potassium and has high fiber that is good for the heart so this will be a perfect breakfast for the whole family. Three pieces of bananas and 2 eggs made 4 pieces of pancakes.



You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...