crochet to the limit!

by - Friday, December 09, 2011

I'm currently spending the joys of a long vacation as a fresh grad. However, having to do nothing in particular really sucks. It was a wasted day if I haven't accomplished anything that day. So, to make my vacation and leisure time worthy I decided to try out something new. It's not actually new for some of you but for me...it was my first time to try this...or should i say learn how to do this.

The thing slash activity I'm talking about is none other than...CROCHETING! yes it sound a bit old but it is something I could spend my time with and I really want to make my own stuff out of different crochet patterns.

Here are few of the things I started with...


This was my latest creation a mini bag purse.


How about a cute round coin purse for your extra coins.


My own design of wrist band.


A cellphone case.


And my first ever cellphone case which I eventually gave to my younger sib.

If you want to learn how to crochet you could watch tutorials on YouTube just like what I did and an advice from your expert mom would be a good step to master the art of Crocheting. As for me, it's still a long way to memorize all those patterns but still I have a lot of time to learn it.

Glad it was easy for me and I hope it would not be hard for you too. Good day! or should I say good night!

You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...