DAY FOUR: MAGAZINES AS SCRAPBOOK BACKGROUNDS

by - Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I had this collection of magazines before and now they just piled up in a corner so I decided to utilize them. Flipping through the pages I found pretty pictures that I could use as my scrapbook background.

Reusing old magazines would be a way to save Mother Earth and with it's glossy, colorful designs and beautiful photographs you'll surely make your scrapbook cool and fun.

I just cut out some pages which goes with my scrapbook theme and I just paste it on the manila paper. I think they really blended well with my scraps and pictures.




So, grab your old magazines and start reusing them. If you want you could even use the whole magazine itself.  That way you won't be needing the Manila papers and you save more coins with that. Just be creative and you'll have a nice scrapbook in no time.

You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...