DAY TWO: CHOOSING MY THEME

by - Sunday, July 08, 2012

What part of my life do I cherish the most? What events would I really treasure? What pictures do I always wanna see?

These are some of the questions I had in mind when I was thinking about my new scrapbook theme. Luckily, I don't have to worry much because I decided not to limit myself. Since I had finished college, there had been fewer hang outs with friends and lesser chances of attending important gatherings. But there had been a lot of time to spent with my family and relatives, greater chance to improve my skills and enjoy my hobbies. So, it immediately came to my mind, my new scrapbook theme would be "all about my life after college". Well, that's quite obvious to think of but it's the perfect scrapbook theme right now. And all of my recent photos and collection of stuff goes with this theme.

Thinking of scrapbook themes would be easy if you're in the mood and you had inspiration and when you already have the things you want to preserve. May it be about your childhood, your adventures at school, your first steps to college, your first love, your family life or just about your everyday activities would be ideal. Be creative!




You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...