Art Supplies Haul (Local stores in the Philippines)

by - Saturday, July 14, 2018

Hey guys! 

Today, I did some art supplies shopping with my sister. We went to Miniso at SM North Edsa, then Novo and Pandayan Bookshop. It's been a long time since we bought craft supplies and we're happy we went shopping today 'cause we found some cool stuff. 


My sister is doing her scrap booking while I was looking for something to spice up my review notes and that's what we got. Let me show you each one.


From Novo, I got this cute polka dots clip board. I was really looking for a cute clip board even before because I love to read documents while lying on bed and this will be helpful to support the papers I am reading. It comes in 2 shades, I got the teal-orange shade and the other is darker blue-grayish shade of dots. This costs thirty five pesos (35php).



Next, I got a cute A6 blank stitched notebook that comes in 2 types of paper. One is cream colored and the middle part is the recycled/craft type. Since this is a blank notebook, I think this will be perfect for journaling or a travel diary. I will use this as my review notebook. I got this for only fifty pesos (50php) at Novo. By the way, Novo usually change their stocks every month so, if you find something cool like these blank notebook make sure to grab it. 


I also bought this simple black picture frame which I used as an improvised whiteboard for my reminders. It is super handy and I was kinda disappointed because I thought it was made of glass but it's not (that's why it's cheap). But still it's usable. This is only forty five pesos (45php) at Novo and comes in color white too. 



Next stop, Miniso. My sister is planning to learn calligraphy so we tried a few brush pen at Miniso. We are not yet sure though if it will work good. But we bought two shades of Miniso Aquarelle Brush pens, in black and teal. It costs around a hundred pesos each (100php). 


Lastly, we went to the nearest Pandayan Bookshop. My basic water color set went missing last month. I totally forgot where I kept it. I searched around the house, even my sister helped me out but it's really nowhere to be found. So, I opted to buy this Joy water color set. It comes in twelve colors. I used this kind of water color during my grade school days and it works fine. This will do, since I'll be using it just to decor my review notes. It is about thirty three pesos (33php).

I also bought a set of Smart brushes which costs around thirty eight pesos (38php). The other one is missing because my dad used it already.


I also bought three regular sized washi tapes. They have different prices since they came from different brands. The green tape costs around twenty nine pesos (29php), the light violet stripped one costs twenty four pesos (24php) and the white with leaves design that comes with a tape dispenser costs around thirty six pesos (36php), not bad. I bought only one piece with dispenser because it's interchangeable and I can cut the tapes by my hands if I need to. I don't need pricey washi tapes.


My sister went for the smaller version of washi tapes. They are so cute and glittery. This set comes with a dispenser too. It costs around forty pesos (40php) only. 



She also got this border puncher for her scrap book. She's looking for this at the local craft store but can't find one until she found it at Pandayan. This comes in different designs that's good for invitation cards, book marks, tags or school projects. This costs around one hundred and ten pesos (110php). It's a bit expensive but it's a rare find.


Now look at these colors! You might think that it's hand painted at a glance. But it's a set of origami paper. It is so lovely. I super love the galaxy design, you might have seen my two artworks before in galaxy theme. Plus, that colorful sky themed paper is so pretty. A set costs around forty pesos (40php) only for about 50 sheets. This is really perfect for scrap booking!


The last item I got from Pandayan are these cute rubber stamps. I so love the intricate design. This is good for scrap booking as well. You can use this as page boarders too. This is also a rare find at seventeen pesos (17php) each. 

And that was it! It's not much but I think we got what we needed. Doing arts and crafts once in a while will relieve you from stress and it's also a way to unleash your creativity. So, when you have spare time, shop for supplies and don't forget to check the stores I mentioned, who knows you might also find colorful, fancy, cute art supplies there. 


















You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...