Scrapbooking every pages of your life

by - Monday, April 16, 2012

Scrapbooking is always fun!!!

A scrapbook is a piece where you could express yourself about the things that happened in the past. A book about all the memorable experiences that you had. It is a craft that gives you the opportunity to preserve precious moments of your life.

As an art lover it is a goal for me to make my own scrapbook and to finish it on time. I mean to make the last pages of it in line with my present life. A lot of people really enjoyed making scrapbooks because they could be creative even if they're not. 

What makes it fun?
-taking pictures for your scrapbook theme
-cutting them down and pasting them on your lovely backgrounds
-choosing colorful papers 
-collecting every single scrap that would remind you of that experience (even a candy wrapper would be great)
-composing dialog for your pictures (make sure it's funny)
-relaxing your mind and pushing stress away with those funny moments you had
-laughing at those horrible shots of you and your friends :)


Making your own scrapbook is so much easy because you have the freedom to choose anything you want to put in there. You could fill it with pictures, scraps, even letters from your friends or just anything that you want to keep. Then, you could also put some decorations like art papers, felt papers, ribbons, stickers, foam stickers, stamps or frames and borders. You could have any design that you opted.

If you need more background about what a scrapbook is visit these wonderful pages:


Scrapbooking is a great way to preserve memories, old memories that you want to treasure...Take a look at my scrap pages. These are random pages from my scrapbook. I made mine when I was a freshmen college student. I had difficulty looking for old pictures that time because I never planned to make a scrapbook. It was actually a school requirement. But while doing it I realized that I was having fun completing every single memories that I had. So, I decided to continue scrapbooking until I graduated from college. Now, I was planning to make a new volume of it. 

My senior year in high school...


My friends...


My 18th Birthday cakes...


My Thesis Defense day...


My internship memorabilia...


College pictures...


My Baptismal day...


Babyhood...


First birthday celebration...


First year at the U...


Letters from my co-volunteers...


These scraps and pictures are very important to me that is why I put them on my scrapbook. Some time in the future I would be flipping the pages of it and bring back those experiences that I had. 

If you do not have time to make a real scrapbook and you wanted to make it a lot easier, manageable and fast you should check out these cool sites:

HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING!


You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...