Pictures of my Drawings

by - Monday, June 25, 2012

Drawing is one of my childhood hobbies aside from crafting. I loved drawing and I think I got that from my dad. He has the talent and I certainly admire his works. When I was a kid, I used to draw stick figures and abstract designs. Then, it began to somehow improve when we had this Music.Arts.P.E. subject and an Arts day as I called it. The Arts day was every Friday and it was a good thing that our school did for children to develop their artistic abilities. Every Friday back then, would be like a talent enhancement day. We would play different games and made artworks half the day. And I think that was the time that I started to love arts and crafts. Then, during my high school years, my classmates used to compliment my works (thanks for that!). But I told myself, that my works are just amateur and I still had a long way to go and learn techniques to improve my ability. I don't actually consider it a talent because I know it needs a lot of improvement. But yeah, thanks to those who liked my works, because of you guys I gained confidence and it really touched my heart. However, as I aged I haven't found time to draw. I missed drawing so much that I tried looking for something new.

"Drawing is a form of visual art that makes use of any number of drawing instruments to mark a two-dimensional medium. Common instruments include graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, wax color pencils,crayons, charcoal, chalk, pastels, various kinds of erasers, markers,styluses, and various metals (such as silverpoint). An artist who practices or works in drawing may be called a draftsman or draughtsman."(Wikipedia).

It is a skill that needs practice. It is a form of expressing one's self. A way to release emotions and a fun way to spend your leisure time. Here are some of my drawings before. I can say that I'm proud of it and I just wanted to share it with you. 





 


 





I am not sure if it's good or if I really had the skill but for me it is the way I liked it to be.

Just as we all know, computers had been a big help to improve our lifestyle and almost everything around us had been powered by computers. Technology improved faster in a blink of an eye. Now, even drawing had been improved by computer applications and software. Adobe Photoshop for example, is really useful not only for photo editing but also for drawing enhancement. There's a bunch of applications on the internet that could help you improve your drawing skills even Paint could be a good ground. 

Here's what I StumbleUpon recently, a cool site that let's you draw anything using different sketching techniques or styles. Check out my works.




You should definitely try this!!! It's fun!





You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...