Crocheted Mini Purse

by - Friday, November 16, 2012




Just finished two more crochet project. I think I'm getting a bit quicker that I could finish two purses in two days. I'm glad for that. I made a regular size purse which can keep cash or cellphones or anything you always want to hand-carry. And a smaller one which I labeled as "box mode" purse because it sounds nice rather than naming it as a "square" purse.




Introducing my very own "two-toned" crocheted purse! Haha! I made another one before using brown and teal and I put a flower touch-up on the side. This time I made a combination of brown and pink and I think it looks great.




I added two primrose details which I recently learned from a YouTube tutorial. It's cute and made my crocheted purse more feminine.


And the blue one is my "box mode" crocheted purse. It's a bit smaller and the size is approximately 2.5 x 2.5 inches. I'm planning to give this to my little sister. I hope she'd like it.


Oh! Another pattern I learned from tutorials is how to make this simple but cute crocheted hearts. I like  how it formed into chubby hearts. It definitely add more color to my box mode crocheted purse.

Note: If you want a crochet purse free pattern just like my FACEBOOK page and leave a comment there asking me for the pattern and I'll  send the attachment to you as soon as I can!

Visit the parties I joined:
TGIF Linky Party @ CraftJunkieToo, Friday Link Party @ Craftionary, Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker, Show off Friday @ What-About.co, I <3 Fridays Link paty @ Petals to Picots

Happy Crocheting!!!


You May Also Like

4 check comments here

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the colors and little hearts! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy weekend !

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana! I'm currently checking your blog and it's really great! I'll definitely stop by again so I can read more of your posts. Good day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...