My Crochet Projects

by - Sunday, November 11, 2012

For the last few months crocheting occupied most of my free time. I made some projects and started to share it here on my blog. I was all alone crocheting until last week my sister became interested with this hobby of mine. She wanted to learn how to crochet and my mom immediately taught her how. My mom is the one who also taught me the basics and I grew up with her crocheted tablecloths and table toppers. She's fast at it while I spend two days for a small coin purse. Of course, I'm still a beginner and I ought to learn more.

My sister gave me a nice idea about this crocheting...she asked me why I don't make money from it. And I answered, "I'm not yet satisfied with what I've made so far. I think  have to practice more." But she insisted that I can practice crocheting while I made crochet patterns for future customers. I have to think about it. Selling my crochet products means I have to have a capital: money and time.

And since you're here reading this blog... I have to ask you a favor. Can you do it to help me decide? I just need a few minutes from your time.



Today I'm gonna show you some of my crochet projects...

Please, leave a comment after seeing them and tell me if I could sell them. Can you? I really need your help. Please. Please. Please!

Just tell me something about the crochet projects I made. Give me some comments about the crochet patterns or suggestions on what I have to consider before I go selling my projects. Anything you can say would be appreciated. Before I forgot, if you like to have my patterns you can leave a comment and I'll let you know how to get the crochet patterns for this projects FREE!
















I hope you can give me some opinion so I could decide if I'm going to make my hobby a business. Thank you so much!!

Now, I have to thank you once again for spending sometime reading my posts. If you still have time you can check my FACEBOOK  page or follow me on TWITTER. You could also make me a lot happier if you would be my Google Friend and FOLLOW or SUBSCRIBE to my blog. Thanks a lot!!!!


I joined this cool craft parties:

The Girl Creative



Today's Creative Blog
homework
Photobucket


button


~Thanks for your help~

You May Also Like

4 check comments here

  1. As a "crocheter" myself, I know how long it takes to complete a project, and your items are fabulous! I wonder if selling patterns or doing video tutorials with advertising would be less time consuming, or maybe a little of all three...?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margo! Thanks for that I haven't thought about making video tutorials but we'll see! thanks for your comment it is well appreciated!

      Delete
  2. These are so cute I don't think I have ever seen a sims card crochet pouch too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks like you've been really busy! You have lots of cute projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...