DISTRACT ME - reblog from TUMBLR

by - Saturday, December 28, 2013

1. selfie
-most recent :)

2. what would you name your future kids?
- I don't know yet but I'm in love with names like Daniel, Dave, Erin, Lian
3. do you miss anyone?
- my college friends
4. what are you looking forward to?
- finishing my To-do list esp. my research
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- Yeah, one of my officemates. Not just smile, laugh really.



6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- I don't know, depends on the mark they left.
7. what was your life like last year?
- Spent all my time at home sitting in front of the computer.
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- Yeah.
9. who did you last see in person?
- my family?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- I guess.
11. are you listening to music right now?
- Nope.
12. what is something you want right now?
- My own laptop do my school stuff.
13. how do you feel right now?
- I'm good.
15. personality description
- deep and quiet. i'm more of a listener than a talker. introvert.
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- yeah.
17. opinion on insecurities.
- life's always unfair so just accept them.
18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- kinda but now's really better
19. have you ever been to New York?
- soon :)
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- I can't stop listening to "We can't stop"-Miley Cyrus
21. age and birthday?
- 23. Oct 5.
22. description of crush.
- getting infatuated with someone you look up to or someone who inspires you to be the best you.
23. fear(s)
- i'm afraid of cockroaches.
24. height
- 5"
25. role model
- none at the moment. I look up to many people.
26. idol(s)
- none. idolatry is not good.
27. things i hate
- when someone borrowed my stuff and they consciously don't bother to return it.
28. i'll love you if...
- you're the opposite of me.
29. favourite film(s)
- at the moment - Beastly, Rain man, Now you see me, The first time and Harry Potter as always.
30. favourite tv show(s)
- Criminal Minds
31. 3 random facts
- I'm taking my Masters in psychology. I had my tooth #16 extracted. I love to draw.
33. something you want to learn
- Play the guitar properly.
34. most embarrassing moment
- when I wore someone's shirt thinking that it's the scrub suit for Xray purposes. God I was so embarrassed. 
35. favourite subject
- Abnormal psychology
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- be a Licensed Psychometrician, finish my MP and be a Licensed Psychologist.
37. favourite actor/actress
- had a lot in mind.
38. favourite comedian(s)
- Adam sandler and Jim carey
39. favourite sport(s)
- Badminton
40. favourite memory
- getting hired just before my birthday and winning a blog giveaway at the same time.
41. relationship status
- single
42. favourite book(s)
- HP and Sheldon's and Coelho's and also N. Sparks'
43. favourite song ever
- perfect by simple plan since i was in high school :)
44. age you get mistaken for
- youngest would be 14.
45. how you found out about your idol
- n/a
46. what my last text message says
- someone asking me to give them some prepaid load
47. turn ons
- someone who's neat and clean, a gentleman, knows when to speak up and someone who knows how to respect people
48. turn offs
- narcissistic and histrionics
49. where i want to be right now
- tagaytay city, i miss the coolness, the coziness and the freshness of the air.
50. favourite picture of your idol
- n/a 
51. starsign
- Libra
52. something i'm talented at
- doing crafts
53. 5 things that make me happy
- arts and crafts, ice cream, a new book to read, a good movie and a good quiet place
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- my school assignments
55. tumblr friends
- i had a handful.
56. favourite food(s)
- chicken pastel, pizza, etc.
57. favourite animal(s)
- our cat, ma-chang and our dog, beauty
58. description of my best friend
- i had no best friend but i have dear friends.
59. why i joined tumblr
- Because i love to see great pictures and know people through the things they post and re-post.

60. Use Ask.fm and ASK ME ANYTHING


Shared something about me again...

You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...