DIY Shoe Painting

by - Monday, December 01, 2014

Hey guys!

Look at this.. I think I always have a Good Work Day and Good Budgeting techniques.

I saw this at 9gag and it really made me laugh! Haha!

Anyway, I just wanted to show you another DIY project I made. I actually made this last October but because I'm a bit busy I forgot to post about it. 

I made this DIY personalized shoe for my sister's friend. It's a gift idea of my sister and I just helped. Have a look...



If you want to make this kind of personalized gift this Christmas season, don't worry it's super easy to make. All you need is a pair of shoes and some textile paint. You can buy textile paints at National bookstores. Then, you just have to think of your design. It can be your favorite cartoon character, an abstract design, doodles or anything under the sun that you could think of! Be creative! Oh, and don't forget to have fun!! This would really be an awesome gift this holidays!!

Have a great day!


You May Also Like

2 check comments here

  1. Where did you buy the shoes?

    --- nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neri! I've been reading your recent posts. I love your blog!! I bought the KICKS shoes at SM Department store.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...