#MerrySMChristmas has always been the Merriest time of the year!

by - Friday, December 12, 2014

Hey readers! Can you believe it's 13 days before Christmas? Omg! I  haven't finish yet my long list of things-to-do-before-Christmas and time is running so fast.

I know Christmas season is the merriest time of the year for most of us but let's admit it's also the busiest days of the year. I wish I could keep up with my plans before December 25 comes. Okay, I will not stress you out with my personal issues (^.^), I made this post because I want to share with you "What does #MerrySMChristmas means to me."

Well, #MerrySMChristmas has always been the merriest time of the year for me because me and my family celebrates two occasions that day. 

First, it's the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. It's the time that we celebrate His birth by means of having a small feast with the whole family, giving gifts and simply sharing the moment that we are together. When I was a kid, I really look forward to Christmas because it's the time that we as kids receive gifts and it's also the time for Christmas shopping (which is the exciting part). We went to the mall to shop for groceries and of course, buy our Christmas party get-ups and choose the gift that we'd like to give. And to save time we choose the mall that has it all. I honestly got super excited the moment my parents would announce that we're going to the mall, because I know we're going to SM. SM malls has everything we need this Christmas and I'd like to take this opportunity to tell them that SM is really our first choice when it comes to shopping. 



Secondly, aside from celebrating Jesus' birth, we are also celebrating dad's birthday! That is why it's the merriest because we have 2 birthdays to celebrate and be happy about. It's actually a thanksgiving day because our Savior was born and at the same time God gave our dad another year to be with us. It's been a tradition that our relatives would gather to our house to celebrate Christmas and so, our house is full of laughter and happiness during that day. Christmas has always been the most memorable day too because you can feel that everyone seemed to be a bit nicer and kinder that day, right? 

They say it's better to give than to receive so, here's a way to give something.


Join SM Cares and bring Bears of Joy to children. Visit their site for more details:

Or visit SM Supermalls site here:

I'm super excited for Christmas and I hope I can finish all my to-do-list before that day. Kendra's video really made giddy about this Yuletide season.





 I hope everyone would have a #MerrySMChristmas!!!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...