DIY Christmas Balls

by - Saturday, December 02, 2017

Whoa! Christmas is just a few nights away.

Finally, I have squeezed in a few minutes to put up our little tree and give it a new look. This is super easy and I thought I share it with you since some of us do not have the time and reluctant to spend too much on decorations.

As for me, since we have a few art materials at home I did not spent a peso to decorate our Christmas tree. Just a few tweak here and there and it's good to go.

So, let's begin! Since I don't want to spend money, I checked out our old Christmas decors and found several Christmas balls. However, they look so old and dull.. so, I thought of redecorating them.

Revamp your Christmas Tree with this DIY Christmas ball look for 2017!

You will be needing a set of Christmas balls the medium size will do (not too big) enough to decor your tree, ribbons, white crepe paper, Sharpie and pair of scissors.


Fold your crepe paper in half and cut it out.

Lay down your Christmas ball and try to measure the size of paper enough to cover your balls. As we will be wrapping it up.


Me, I just cut squares enough for the size of the balls I am using. Do not be too strict with measurements, just play around. It doesn't have to be perfect.

When you have cut enough paper for all the balls, start wrapping them up. Place the ball on the center of the paper and wrap it upwards which would look like an onion.

Then, tie the upper part with the color of the ribbon you want. Decorative ribbons are better.

Then, use the Sharpie to draw little designs on your Christmas balls. I just draw dots. You can doodle stars, hearts, snowflakes, bells, reindeer.. whatever you want!

And you have a new look for your Christmas balls.






You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...