May 2018 Favorites

by - Monday, June 04, 2018


Hey! We're on the fifth day of June and I thought of sharing you my month's favorites. This is the first time I will be doing this. And I am really excited to share them with you. 

Favorite cookies
Cookies are my favorite and I thought of making my own version of Chocolate crinkles or chocolate cracked cookies at home. It turned out good. In a few minutes all cookies were gone. If you want to make your own I suggest you do a search on YouTube you'll find quite a number of recipes. 

Favorite merienda
Summer is about to end because almost everyday rain pours in the afternoon. And when it's raining a cup of "Champorado" will be your best companion. I love this easy to cook Champ-O-Rado from White King. It's a perfect blend of glutinous rice and cocoa. Just add sugar and water. Super easy to make and can make 5-10 cups with just less than 60 pesos. 

Fave past time
Whenever I felt like painting I just grab my watercolor and water brush pen and start painting. Inspiration is the key. 

Favorite Skin Care product
I've been loving Dermplus After Sun Hydrating Body Gel since my officemate gave it to me. It's so hydrating without the sticky feeling like after applying creams or lotion on your skin. It also smells good and at night it can be an insect repellent too. It soothes my skin leaving it smelling fresh and smooth. 

Favorite Thirst Quencher
I love Dalandan and since it's summer I thought of turning my favorite fruit juice into a fruitsicle. To make it easier just grab a pack of Nesfruta Dalandan juice and mix it with 1 liter of water and pour it into your popsicle moulds. A pitcher can make about 10-12 pieces of fruitsicle. You can also try Melon, Guyabano, Mango and Orange flavors. 

Fave Healthy Dessert
Looking for a healthy dessert? Try dried Kiwi slices. It's so good. A bit sour and a bit sweet. It so cute too. It's my first time to taste dried Kiwis. It is available at a candy stall in South Supermarket Valenzuela. 

Favorite YouTube Channel
Lloyd Cadena's channel  has been my go-to videos whenever I feel down because I swear you would laugh your heart out while watching his clips and vlogs. 

This month I also discovered Lavendaire's channel. Her videos are so relaxing and inspiring. Maybe it's because of her minimalist style and because of the calmness of her voice. If you need to relieve stress, look for motivation and be inspired to love yourself more visit her channel too. 

And that's my May 2018 favorites. How about you guys? Please share with me your current favorites or if you happen to try out the products I mentioned give me your opinions too. 

Thanks for reading!



You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...