New Month; New Perspective

by - Thursday, November 01, 2012

Hi guys! Since it's a new month I decided to make some changes here on my blog. It's not a big change but it made me feel better about blogging. First thing, I got my new background color. Right now, I felt relaxed when pastel colors embraced me so I change my white background into something more alive. Second, made few changes on my layout to ease out your navigation throughout my blog. I hope my new layout helps. And lastly, I got my new motivation because I'm a proud crafter!

I hope this changes I made would not bother you much. Spread LOVE and give me some comments about this. Or you can be my blog friend by following me on Google Friend Connect. Thanks a lot!!


You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...