DIY Bookmark/Page marker

by - Monday, February 04, 2013

Another easy DIY for you guys! Since it's Heart's month this tutorial would be about making a Heart-inspired craft. A simple but thoughtful Valentine idea.



 Give your loved ones a good book to read and a cute Heart-shaped page marker. So, she'll never missed the last page she read.

















As easy as that!

More Projects? Check the parties I joined!

Crafty Confessions

Have a great day!

You May Also Like

2 check comments here

  1. Hi there! I came across your lovely blog whlie visiting the Tuesday Confessional linky party. I love your page bookmark - very cute and clever :)

    I am now following you and I look forward to visiting again.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...