DIY Pop Can Tab Bracelet

by - Tuesday, February 05, 2013


This is another super easy DIY craft I made in just five minutes. It was inspired by Austen Leathers' Bracelet. Last night, I was listening to some covers on YouTube and I came upon his cover of T. Swift's "All Too Well" and he did it pretty well that I have to like his Facebook page too. While browsing his posts, I saw this bracelet on his January posts and I immediately tried it today. 











This is super easy and very Earth-friendly. Things you need are: pop can tab, yarn, scissors and a nail polish which is optional. The first thing you have to do, is make a 35-chain strap with a crochet hook or you can do it with your hands if you know how. If not, don't worry you can opt the unchained style . Make 2 pcs. of strap for both sides and tie it on the holes of the pop can tab. As simple as that, you reduced waste, you re-purpose the can tabs and you have a nice bracelet to brag about. Hope you'll enjoy making this as much as I did. 


Joined these parties:

Pretty Things Link Party @ twelveOeight





A Crafty Soiree



Happy Recycling!




You May Also Like

5 check comments here

  1. This is so cute! What a great way to recycle and be fashionable.

    I found you at Monday Funday and would love to have you link up at my new party, Project Inspire{d} ~ http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/2013/02/project-inspired-link-party-week-1/

    I hope to see you there ~ have a great week!

    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tutorial! I loved the outcome!
    Great post!! I included it in my post Βόλτα στη Γειτονιά #22 :)
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look groovy-cool!

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't imagine such nice bracelet can be made from those scrap!!
    True creativity!!!
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is called creativity!!
    From scrap to beauty!!
    thanks for sharing!
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...