DIY Crochet Drawstring Bag

by - Friday, April 05, 2013


Can't get enough of my burgundy crochet thread lately!

So, I made another easy crochet pattern. The first pattern I made using the same thread is HERE.

I made this pattern to keep all my wires and chargers in one place while traveling. Yeah! We're going on a mini vacation this April and I'm really excited about it. 

Here's what I made....

A Crochet Drawstring Pouch Bag slash Charger Keeper, haha!

It's super easy to make and beginners would finish this in no time. This pattern is perfect for anything. It can be a bag organizer as well, you can put anything on it. 

The pattern comes with three cute bows which I learned on YouTube. 

It's about 5.5 x 5.5 inches and it holds my 2 phone chargers, mp3 charger, 2 earphones, my cam charger and 3 USB cables. It looks small but it can keep lots of stuff. Perfect for travelling or when you're going on a vacation like me.


Go check my Facebook page for the complete pattern! See link on my sidebar.


Please be kind and Follow me on Facebook!!

Visit These Parties for More Inspirations:


Weekend Bloggy Reading craftionary Create & Inspire Linky PartyKeeping It Simple

You May Also Like

1 check comments here

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Keep Posting and update for people like us..Thanks PS. Acobs Global

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...