Update: Goals for 2014

by - Saturday, September 20, 2014

Here's a sort of Progress Notes about my goals this year:


Goals Achieved:

#2 Finish my crochet bag project, the one I started last October 2013


Yeah! I finished the bag last July 2014 I think. I know I promised to post the pattern but unfortunately, I haven't. But I promise to share pictures of my crochet bag to you guys soon.

#7 Save at least 10,000 php

I have this savings on hand right now and I'm planning to use this for my schooling in case I won't be able to find a job soon.



Goals currently on-the-process:

#1 Pass the subjects I took for my masteral class.

I passed my Advanced Statistics class last Summer and I'm crossing my fingers to pass my Psychological Assessment and Research classes this semester.

#5 Read 14 novels

Here's the list of books I've read so far:

Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

Victims by Jonathan Kellerman

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Selection by Kiera Cass

The Elite by Kiera Cass

The One by Kiera Cass

Currently reading: Lola & the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Failed Goals:

#8 and #9 Take the Psychometricial Licensure Exam and be a licensed Psychometrician.

These are actually my main goals this year. However, due to unexpected delays on my requirements I decided not take it this year. Since it's only a few days from the set deadline and I haven't completed my papers I decided to drop my goal. This is not a good omen.

In line with that, my goal #10 would not be achieved too. I hope my remaining goals would still be attainable.

And that's my progress so far. 3 goals remain. I hope I can make them come true.

Have a nice day!

You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...