Happy Thursday!!

by - Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What a great news to start my day? 

Nuffnang and #NescafeCappuccinoPH chose my blog post for 2 premier night movie tickets of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 at Newport Cinema tonight. Ain't it great?

OMG! I really can't believe I've won another blog contest. Thanks to Nuffnang Philippines for choosing my blog post and of course, Nescafe Cappuccino. Last time I've joined a blog contest, I've won a Colours giveaway from Ms. Laureen Uy's Break My Style blog and now, this. 


Just got lucky!

And just a quick update, I'm searching for work again and this time I'm after the challenge of trying out the other field of being a Psych graduate. I'm currently looking for Human Resource position so, I'd be able to experience the industrial field. I hope I would be lucky enough to find a new job soon.

Good day everyone!


You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...