Goodbye 2014 More Crafting 2015!

by - Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Howdy!



How's your Christmas? It's been so good for me. We had a stress-free celebration this year. It's because as the host of the party, we prepared in advance, cooked the food earlier and set up everything ahead of time. That way we get to relax a bit before everyone came. Every year we hosted the Christmas lunch/dinner since it's also dad's birthday. All our relatives would come to our house so we can eat together, converse, laugh and listen to each other's stories. It's great to see old relatives again because we seldom have time to visit each other due to work. 

The party also ended earlier than our previous celebrations so they can avoid traffic and we still had the time to bond as a family. Thankfully, everything went well, the kids received their gifts and we had plenty of pictures to keep. 

Before Christmas, we were so busy repainting the first floor of our house. It's been so long since the last time our walls got painted. We wanted a new paint so we can welcome the new year with a new look for our house. Though we didn't change anything really, because of the new paint you can feel a more positive aura.




Then, after Christmas, we got to attend the Holy Mass as a family. Although, we're a bit late. It's very seldom we attend the Mass together because of business matters or conflicting schedules so, that's a good thing. We're also able to took some pictures with Pope Francis' standee at the Shrine of Divine Mercy. Pope Francis will be coming here in the Philippines this January. 


I also had the chance to spend a few hours with two of my closest friends at the mall. We rarely had time to bond, so when an opportunity came we immediately set up the date. I had a great time with them even if we only see each other twice a year. It was great to see them and that we still hold on to the friendship we built 6 years ago. Aside from that, (I know I was left behind with this) but I got to try mixing songs for the first time. Of course, with the help of a beginners' software. Then, I also baked another set of cupcakes for Christmas Eve. My sisters and cousins loved it especially with the chocolate ganache on top. I guess I have to make another set tonight.


And before 2014 ends, let's have a throwback of what my blog offered the past 12 months. Here are some of the do-it-yourself crafts and recipes we made.











I'm sorry for being a lazy craft blogger. This 2015 I promise to make more crafts to inspire you. Hopefully, 2015 would be good for all of us. More inspiration, more motivations to work, more time for the family, more income for your businesses and a prosperous year for all of us. Happy New Year everyone! 

Thank you for being with me all year-round. You are all awesome!!






You May Also Like

0 check comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...