Down to the last two days..awww ('.')

by - Friday, August 10, 2012

"When it rains, it pours," that's what we've been experiencing right now here in the Philippines. Lately, it's always raining which makes me want to stay in bed longer. It's hard to drag yourself out of bed these days that's why I also find it difficult to make some crafts. But I suddenly realized that my Cheap Scrapbooking Ideas is coming to an end and we're down to the last two scrapbooking days. I hope that my previous posts helped you with new ideas you can make your own. I just posted the most simple ways to make those DIY's and of course you can alter those with your own creative ideas. Scrapbooking is fun and made cheaper with those DIY's I made. Honestly, I don't spend a coin with that, I just used what resources we have at home. So, if you have the same materials stacked on your supplies cabinet bring them out and start your very own Cheap Scrapbooking. Thanks for reading my Cheap Scrapbooking Ideas. If you missed a day, you can always check my archive or click on the following links below




You May Also Like

1 check comments here

  1. OMG! this was supposed to be posted last tuesday. I don't know what went wrong and the schedule didn't worked. But a bunch of thanks to God for guiding us, Filipino men throughout this time of calamity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...